ID#: 21943
Description: Caption:
This historic image from 1954, depicted what was the San Francisco, California, U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS), Field Station Plague Laboratory. This was a view from the rear of this facility. In 1947, the USPHS transferred its San Francisco based Plague Laboratory, to the Communicable Disease Center (CDC), as its Epidemiology Division, thereby, establishing a new Veterinary Diseases Division.
High Resolution: Click here for hi-resolution image (18.34 MB)
Content Providers(s): CDC
Creation Date: 1954
Photo Credit:
Links:
Categories:
CDC Organization
Skip Navigation Links.

MeSH
Skip Navigation Links.
Copyright Restrictions: None - This image is in the public domain and thus free of any copyright restrictions. As a matter of courtesy we request that the content provider be credited and notified in any public or private usage of this image.