ID#: 21942
Description: Caption:
This historic image from 1954, depicted what was the San Francisco, California, U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS), Field Station Plague Laboratory. In 1947, the USPHS transferred its San Francisco based Plague Laboratory, to the Communicable Disease Center (CDC), as its Epidemiology Division, thereby, establishing a new Veterinary Diseases Division.
High Resolution: Click here for hi-resolution image (41.41 MB)
Content Providers(s): CDC
Creation Date: 1954
Photo Credit:
Links:
Categories:
CDC Organization
Skip Navigation Links.

MeSH
Skip Navigation Links.
Copyright Restrictions: None - This image is in the public domain and thus free of any copyright restrictions. As a matter of courtesy we request that the content provider be credited and notified in any public or private usage of this image.