How the PHIL can help teachers & trainers...
Involved as they are in conveying either education or training to the public or the public health workforce, how can teachers and trainers use Public Health Image Library (PHIL) content?
Using the search function above, the PHIL collection can be used to:
- Illustrate presentations, web sites, written reports, etc.
- Augment training materials in any medium
- Illustrate advertising campaigns, health promotions, etc.
- Further understand the topics covered in the image collection through our extensive descriptions and links
PHIL images are:
- Available free of charge
- Print quality
- Accessible through the Internet to both Macintosh and PC users
- Copyright cleared (with few exceptions)