ID#: 7838
Description: Caption:
This historic 1959 photograph, depicted what had been a gas-fed incinerator that was located between Building 49 and 50, at the Lawson facilities on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Chamblee, Georgia campus. At the time, the CDC was known as the Communicable Disease Center, and was under the auspices of the Department of Health, Education and Welfare (HEW).
High Resolution: Click here for hi-resolution image (6.24 MB)
Content Providers(s): CDC
Creation Date: 1959
Photo Credit:
Links:
Categories:
CDC Organization
Skip Navigation Links.

MeSH
Skip Navigation Links.
Copyright Restrictions: None - This image is in the public domain and thus free of any copyright restrictions.